Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen

• Mobil Es kommt zu Verzögerungen bei der Auslieferung von SMS, überregional/SMS Benachrichtigungen der Mailbox sind auch betroffen.
  • Mobil Es kommt zu Einschränkungen bei der Erreichbarkeit im 2G/3G/4G Bereich, als Nachwirkung der Störung von gestern.
  • MeinVodafone im Web: Selfservice MeinVodafone im Web Registrierung/Hinzufügen von Verträgen.
  • Mobil: Aktuell kann es zu Einschränkungen, bei der Nutzung des Mobilen Hotspots bei iOS Geräten kommen.
  • Mobil: Bei Huawei Mifi Routern und Embedded Modulen, kann es zu falschen APN Einstellungen kommen. 

Nähere Infos dazu findest Du im Eilmeldungsboard.

Close announcement

Archiv_Apple

Siehe neueste

Pre-Ordered iPhone 5

Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry but i don't speak german yet, even if i'm living in Mannheim. 

I Pre-ordered an iPhone 5 on 13th of september it was the day after Apple announced the device. They told me in the store (Vodafone) that i definietley get my iPhone 5 on 21st of September.

Today i called the help center and they told me definietley not. The phone will land in the stores on the next monday, so i might have one in the middle of the next week.

Do you know anything about this topic? 

I'm very crazy about now to get the new iPhone as soon as possible.

Any information you know?

Thx a lot!

Mehr anzeigen
4 Antworten 4
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Davidkristof.

A lot of People have the same Problem like you.

The Vodafone Support say to every Costumer anything else.

My Delivery State  is similar to yours.

We have to be patient and wait.... Welcome to Vodafone Germany=)

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Thx a lot the fast answer. For example i didin't even get any tracking number, nothing at all just a new contract with new tarfis, that's all.

Did you get any provement or confirmation about your order?

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

No i didnt get any provement or confirmation about my order. But I have a Tracking number.

You should call the Vodafone Support (01721212) and ask them that you want to know your Tracking number.

When you have the tracking number. You can track your Delivery state from this Link:

https://shop.vodafone.de/Shop/lookupOrder/lookupOrder.jsp?cmsId=service-lookuporder&menuKey=601147

Tracking number means in German: "Auftragsnummer" which may be helpful if the Supporter couldnt speak english

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

THanks a lot. I dont have a tracking number yet, but at least i was told that they ordered my iphone and i can pickup on the next week. they dont know yet which day but its gonna be in my hand soon Smiley (fröhlich))

Mehr anzeigen