abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Low speed,frequent Internet broken connections although wifi is connected, watsapp calling forbidden
SaurabhShukla
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, 
I have taken vodafone connection newly. Following seems to be technical problem.
1 - You promised speed of 1 GBPS, but speed is very very low - 40-50 mbps.
2 - Why watsapp calling is forbidden - Watsapp calling is disconnected again again while talking.
3 - Even after full Wifi signal, some times internet doesnt run - Why?? frequency of this type of incidents has increased.
4 - Why VPN of my company is not connecting???

5 - Why have you provided customer care mail id and number? When i mailed you, you say to create new blog in vodafone community? Do you think customer has lot of time?

Please address this issue and give me what you have promised. Saurabh

27 Antworten 27
Jens
Moderator:in

Hello Saurabh,

welcome to our community.

How did you test the speed of your connection? Is it with wifi or ethernet?
What cablerouter did you use from us?

If you want to call over whatsapp, what signal quality have your phone?

Have your company a opportunity to connect with IPv6?

And our service is normaly in german. But you can write here in English. 😉

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I already replied to your questions.

Why are you not posting my message?

Best Regards,

Saurabh

Hi Jens,
Thanks for welcoming me in your community, but would have been happy if you provide me solution instead of your welcome.
With your scripted replies, i feel that my problem resolution will take years to resolve. But anyways, lets see how soon you are able to resolve my problems. Below are your answers.

How did you test the speed of your connection? Is it with wifi or ethernet?
Saurabh- I have tested your speed by speedtest.net. Attached is the result. This speed is of my laptop which is connected by wifi to your router.Attached is the speed test of now which is 80mbps.
Its very low speed and you have promised 1gbps. Its very annoying if youtube videos start buffering. This is unacceptable. Please send some technician and show me how much speed you measure.

What cablerouter did you use from us?
Saurabh - You should have this information. Model seems like this
https://kabel.vodafone.de/static/media/Arris_VodafoneStation_TG344DE.pdf

If you want to call whatsapp, what signal quality do you have?
Saurabh - Its full signals, but call gets dropped again and again saying that your subscriber doesnt allow watsapp calls.

Have your company an opportunity to connect with IPv6?
Saurabh - Yes!

One more point - Many times internet connection breaks for few seconds to few minutes even you have full signals, which means its not able to load normal webpage.

Best Regards,
Saurabh - AN IRRITATED CUSTOMER WITH YOUR CONNECTION AND WITH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jens

Hello SaurabhShukla,

please make a speedtest with a ethernet connection and not with wifi.

Sent me also a pm with your personal data.

After this, i can check your connetion.

Regards

Jens

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi SaurabhShukla,

I checked your line and found no interference. All values are within tolerance and the load is low.

I have performed a reset with the router. Please see if it works better now.

Regards

Wallace

Hi Wallace, 

Thanks for inspection, but if everything is fine from your side then why i am getting problems?

Few questions:

1 - Is variation speed from 512 mbps to 170 mbps normal? This leads to buffering of videos. Do you think this performance is normal?

2 - You promised speed of 1gbps and i am maximum getting half of it. Is this normal?

3 - Frequent internet disruptions are normal?

Do i have to live with these problems?

Best Regards,

Saurabh

Jens

Hello Saurabh,

did you test the speed with a ethernet connection? With wifi it is lower and an interruption is also possible.

Regards

Jens

Jens, 

I understand you are handling multiple customers and engaging them by giving the same scripted replies.

But  - Please read the histroy trails also 🙂

I already 2-3 tests with Etherenet and send the pics to you, before Wallece inspected the line.

Did you already see it?

And now you are again saying to check with Ethernet.

Think about my situation if i am getting this speed with Ethernet then how bad it is with Wifi.

I dont want to prolong this game of question and answer, just answer my questions and we finish off.

Reposting the questions so that you dont again reply the scripted answers:

1 - Is variation speed from 512 mbps to 170 mbps normal? This leads to buffering of videos. Do you think this performance is normal?

2 - You promised speed of 1gbps and i am maximum getting half of it. Is this normal?

3 - Frequent internet disruptions are normal?

Best Regards,

Saurabh

Manu

Hi SaurabhShukla,

We only ask these questions in order to somehow find a solution. How else could we do that?

Furthermore, everything is fine at your connection. No signal interference, permanently online since Wallace did the reset.

And to your questions:

Fluctuations in the speed itself are normal, but should not be so serious.

No, it is not normal for you to receive less than 500 MBit/s, so we try to find out the cause.

Interruptions of the connection are of course not normal, but as I said, your router has been online for three days.

I also have questions to get closer to the solution:

When did you notice the last interruption? Please note the times, then we can compare this with the line data and hopefully find something out.

Which LAN port is a device connected to? Which network card does the connected device have? Is it even Gigabit capable?

Best Regards, Manu