abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

False charge
Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello everyone,

My customer number is xxxxx
The problem is that last week Vodafone charged me with 14,78 euro and i do not know why, i took a look at my bank debit papers and i found this.

Why is another customer number here, and why Vodafone took me this amount because i have only a contract so only a customer number. Thank you!

EDIT: Customer number and bank details edited. Please send these informations only to our moderators after beeing aksed to do so. Boris 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

I do not know why,  it was a misunderstanding but we found a solution and thank you for understanding.

I appreciate your help!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Andrei1990,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I have the same contract as before I moved to the new address in January. I had a problem at beginning at the year, the guy from the office made a mistake and instead of transfer of the contract, he made me a new contract for the curent location but was not activated. So after a month of phone calls i received the router from my actually contract, with my customer number that i sent to you. After i was at another office to ask if i have another contract activated and they told me that i have only a contract, the one that i made it in September-October last year. This is the first month i think when this amount of money are charged from my account.

Thomas

Hi Andrei1990,

your current contract was moved to the new address. Why it was made an new contract in the shop? There are now 2 contracts at the same address.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I do not know why,  it was a misunderstanding but we found a solution and thank you for understanding.

I appreciate your help!