abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

False charge II
Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I opened a topic some months ago about false charge on my bank account, because for some misunderstanding i had two contracts at Vodafone. The first one was signed in Cuxhaven and i had to move from there in Bremerhaven but they instead to transfer the contract from Cuxhaven in Bremerhaven, they made me a new one. So, in the last topic we found a solution and the contract from Cuxhaven was canceled and now i have the contract that i signed in Bremerhaven. The problem is that i received an invoice at 26 May and from that moment i didn't received any kind of bills or another papers. Yesterday i took closer look at my bank account and i've seen that Vodafone took money twice from my bank account, once at the beginning of the month and once at the end of the month. I have again two customer numbers. How can we solve this problem?

Thank you!

26 Antworten 26
Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Finally i found that option but i think the code is not active anymore. I will ask for another code and i will receive it through post.

Thank you!

Hi,
I finally registered my contract with the code from mister Lars, meanwhile i received the termination of the other contract but instead to receive the amount back, Vodafone took from my account another amount for the closed contract.

I am sorry for double posting but it is a little bit hilarious.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Andrei1990,

take a look at your invoices in the customer portal and if you have any questions, just ask.

I'm waiting for your feedback and you tell me if there is anything unsolved or if I may close your thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

Miss Nancy, i want to figure out why Vodafone did not refund my amount of money that took for my second contract in June, July, August, September, an contract that i never used and i do not even know how it was made. That contract was closed by Mister Lars some days ago, i received a cancelation of it last week but yesterday a amount of money has been take again from my account. I cannot acces that portal because that contract was never registered and i didn't received bills of something else in my mailbox. 

Nancy

Hello Andrei1990,

what is the exact amount you are interested in? Please write me the last 3 numbers of the respective customer number so that nothing gets mixed up.

Best regards

Nancy

Hello,

Miss Nancy, 386 was closed by mister Thomas in May, i received the termination. 039 is my currently contract that i am paying at the begining of every month, and the one that was canceled by mister Lars is 334. From the last one, that was closed by mister Lars, Vodafone sent me the termination at 9 September 2020 but took me another amount of money at 21 September. I took a look at my account and i created this topic and i saw that Vodafone took money from 039, that is my currently contract, and for 334, a contract that i didn't knew nothing about.

Nancy

Hello Andrei1990,

thanks for your explanation. I checked and for your contract 334 a final invoice was made and from this a credit note resulted. This will still be transferred to your bank account. Here I ask you for some patience. So you do not need to worry.

Best regards
Nancy

Hello,

I would like to inform you that i received my amount of money yesterday and i want to thank you for all your effort and the patience.
I have another question to not create another topic, in December i will finish my first year with Vodafone and until now i paid monthly around 23 euros. From the next year i will have to pay an amount for the number of the megabites that i need. Can anyone write me the examples of packages that i can choose?

Thank you and wish you all the best!

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hallo Andrei1990,

you can choose between 50, 100, 200, 400 or 500 Mbit.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo Mr. Thomas,

It is a big diference of prices between them, and if i will choose for example the package with 200 mbps and i am not happy can i change it for 400-500mbps?

Thank you!