abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

False charge II
Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I opened a topic some months ago about false charge on my bank account, because for some misunderstanding i had two contracts at Vodafone. The first one was signed in Cuxhaven and i had to move from there in Bremerhaven but they instead to transfer the contract from Cuxhaven in Bremerhaven, they made me a new one. So, in the last topic we found a solution and the contract from Cuxhaven was canceled and now i have the contract that i signed in Bremerhaven. The problem is that i received an invoice at 26 May and from that moment i didn't received any kind of bills or another papers. Yesterday i took closer look at my bank account and i've seen that Vodafone took money twice from my bank account, once at the beginning of the month and once at the end of the month. I have again two customer numbers. How can we solve this problem?

Thank you!

26 Antworten 26
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Andrei1990,

you can now switch to the 200 Mbit and then switch back to a higher tariff at any time. But please note, that the term starts again with 24 months.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo Mr. Thomas,

Ok, then if i will make another change other than the one in December, the term starts again within 24 months. 
If i will not make any kind of change, how much i will pay after the period of 12 months?

Thank you!

Thomas

Hi Andrei1990,

if you change to the 200 Mbit contract in December, you pay 39,99 Euro for the tariff even after the minimum contract period.The current 1000 Mbit tariff costs 69.99 Euro after the first 12 months.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

Ok, then i will choose 200 mbps. I have to write you again in December or can we solve it from now?

Thank you!

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Andrei1990,

I have deposited the bill for you. You will also receive a written confirmation at the end of December.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help. I wish you all the best.

Regards
Andrei

Anett

Hello Andrei1990,

we wish you the same. 🙂

I'll put a lock on this one.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!