abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

False charge II
Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I opened a topic some months ago about false charge on my bank account, because for some misunderstanding i had two contracts at Vodafone. The first one was signed in Cuxhaven and i had to move from there in Bremerhaven but they instead to transfer the contract from Cuxhaven in Bremerhaven, they made me a new one. So, in the last topic we found a solution and the contract from Cuxhaven was canceled and now i have the contract that i signed in Bremerhaven. The problem is that i received an invoice at 26 May and from that moment i didn't received any kind of bills or another papers. Yesterday i took closer look at my bank account and i've seen that Vodafone took money twice from my bank account, once at the beginning of the month and once at the end of the month. I have again two customer numbers. How can we solve this problem?

Thank you!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Andrei1990,

thanks for your explanation. I checked and for your contract 334 a final invoice was made and from this a credit note resulted. This will still be transferred to your bank account. Here I ask you for some patience. So you do not need to worry.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

26 Antworten 26
Lars

Hi Andrei1990,

I have found a second active contract under the new address. This probably had overlapped. I terminated the contract under the additional customer number and will have the fees refunded. You will also receive a written confirmation of termination.

Best regards

Lars

Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Mister Lars, may i receive from Vodafone the papers with a new registration details at MyVodafone on the curently contract because right now i am using the old account and i can not use MyVodafone services anymore. Thank you very much for solving the problem. 

Have a nice week.

Lars

Hello Andrei,

please send me your e-mail address by private message. Then we can enter it into the system and send the activation code to you. Please reply here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

PM sent. Thank you!

Lars

Hello Andrei,

I have entered the gmail address into the system. You will soon receive an e-mail with the request to confirm the e-mail address. Once you have done that, please write again here in the thread. Then I send out the activation code for the valid contract.

Best regards

Lars

Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Mister Lars, i just confirmed the email adress.

Thank you!

Lars

Hi Andrei,

perfect, I'll send out the activation code by mail now. Within 24 hours it will be with you. Then please give me a feedback if everything worked out fine.Hi,

perfect, I'll send out the activation code by mail now. Within 24 hours it will be with you. Then please give me a feedback if everything worked out fine.

Best regards

Lars

Andrei1990
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Mister Lars, i received the code today but the problem is that the code has only 15 characters and i need 25 for a new registration, or i am doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Lars

Hi Andrei,

you have to select "Kabel" as contract type. Then the code should work.

Best regards

Lars