abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

English support needed - change in plan
rajeev
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello,

I would like to reduce my Vodafone connection speed. Please help me.

Regards,
Rajeev
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi rajeev,

which bandwidth do you want to switch to? Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

25 Antworten 25
Thomas

Hi rajeev,

which bandwidth do you want to switch to? Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

rajeev
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Thomas,

I have sent a pm. Please check.

Regards,

Rajeev

Thomas

Hi rajeev,

please have a look at your order confirmation. There you will find the tariffs you can change to.

Regards

Thomas

rajeev
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have logged in my account. And I am not seeing any option to see my existing plans. Could you please help me?

Thomas

Hi rajeev,

you can switch to the following tariffs.

500 Mbit to 44,99 Euro/month

250 Mbit to 39,99 Euro/month

100 Mbit to 34,99 Euro/month

50 Mbit to 29,99 Euro/month

Regards

Thomas

rajeev
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Thomas,

I am sorry to say this. This looks like cheating to me.

I will tell you the full story. I got this connection 6 months back from Vodafone. And I was using the Mnet connection and I was happy with my connection with mnet. I did not request a connection from Vodafone, one service person came to my home and explained that Mnet is not servicing internet in the building and Vodafone is taking the contract from M.Net. And he mentioned that Mnet contract will be cancelled by Vodafone and until then I can use the vodafone connection for free.  But within a month Vodafone started deducting money from my bank account. Still the Mnet connection is not closed and I am paying for both Vodafone and Mnet.

And when I checked with Mnet, they are saying no such contract exist between mnet and vodafone for my apartment. And I was getting 100Mbps connection for 29.99 Euros. So in both ways I was getting cheated. Please clarify what is happening at Vodafone side.

I feel like vodafone is tricking me to get a connection and paying a higher amount for the connection. This is not fair and you cannot do to a customer. I did not thought this kind of faul play from Vodafone in Germany. This is too bad for a customer point of view.

Thomas

Hi rajeev,

we will cancel the contract with your previous provider only if we receive a corresponding order from you. For this purpose, we sent you a form at the beginning of the contract and unfortunately you never sent it back and therefore it was not cancelled. For the time being, I can't see any mistake on our part.

Regards

Thomas

rajeev
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I cannot accept what ever you say. The service person from Vodafone clearly said you will take care of everything.

Please dont come up with your new excuses. What about the Tariff? I never approached for the connection. Dont think that you can do what ever you say.

Regards,

Rajeev

rajeev
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Thomas,

One more point. Vodafone service person clearly told that I can use the new connection for free, till the Mnet connection is disconnected. And I got the deduction from the bank account from the next month.

What about that? is it also my fault?

Regards,

Rajeev