abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Again! Once more I got charged for months for something I didn't ask for! AGAIN
JoshVC
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

Once more here I am unfortunately not to do a happy review to Vodafone. My experience with you it's being very painful and I can't wait to finish my contract with you. 

Out of curiosity I am checking my invoice and find out that for the last 6 months I've been charged between 11-16 eur monthly for something called Vodafone Musik or Vodafone Live.

I never asked for this, nor agree to get charged for something I'm not using or even know what it is. I was offered a "free" pass that was musik when I delusionally upgraded my contract thinking it would Be good. In the contrary i got secretly charged again...

I'm so tired of this whole business every 6 months there is always going on. I want my money back, and to confirm this won't be charged again. I tried to even cancelled but I couldn't find a way on my Vodafone settings. The best I could do is to cancel payment with my phone (which shouldn't be active by default btw)

If possible, if I would like information also in how to cancel this contract and how much I have to still pay. becuase I don't want to be overpaying for a service that is not even that good. 

Thanks. 

1 Antwort 1
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello JoshVC,

I will take a look at this and check it for you.

Please send me a private message with your mobile number and your customer password.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!