abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

android phone disconnects from wifi quite alot
breakingfloor
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I recently signed up for kabel internet, I have recieved my vodafone router, interent is working *hooray*, I connected my 2 devides: 1) macbook 2) android motorolla.

My problem is with my phone, it keeps disconnecting from wifi network quite alot, is the vodafone router needs be configured?

Phone: Moto G5s Plus (XT1805)

Thank you!!

5 Antworten 5
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi breakingfloor,

which router do you have from us? Have you ever had the opportunity to test another mobile phone? Maybe from a friend? The MacBook stays connected all the time?

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey, thanks for replying,

so I looked behind the router and it's written TG3442DE, not sure if that is what you are asking about.

My macbook is always connected, and I don't have any other phones to test the router with.

I tested my phone again today, I was having an online phone call (Facebook & Whataspp) and I got disconnected and then connected again :(.

Claudia

Hello breakingfloor,

that was the information we needed. That router has two WiFi nets, do the disconnects occur with both of them? Have you tried different WiFi channels? If the mobile phone disconnects, do you still see you SSID in the list?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks again for responding, I checked the admin page for the router and yes it looks like it has some sort of 2 nets, if you tell me I should disable one, please let me know which one (I attached a screenshot of the admin page)?

To answer your second question, when my phone disconnects I don't check the list to see of the network has disappeared, I just get disconnected and I see that WIFI symbol on my phone is gone and then back again.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello breakingfloor,

please name each network differently and test each network for yourself. Do you also have problems with your mobile phone in other WLAN networks or only in your own network?

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!