abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

INTERNET - PROBLEM AGAIN
pejota
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello,

In the begginer of my contract, i had several problems with my internet connection. However the worst is that In the last two months, i had speed problems during the weekend (i could get less than 1Mb sometimes), while during work days i've got up 25 Mb. This is really frustrating and not a good service at all.

I have no more patience, and if this problem continues more I would like to cancel my account with vodafone.

Thanks.

5 Antworten 5
VF_Jerome
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi pejota,

First, sorry for having trouble with your internet connection. Please tell me which cable router you are using and if you're connected via WiFi or LAN?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards

Jérôme

Dear Jérôme,

First of all, thanks for your reply.

I am using Wlan-Kabelrouter, via wi-fi. However, i have already tried several times also with the LAN (even to do the speedtest), and the results are the same.

My connection is not stable at all. I can have 10 MB and after 2 min i can have 1 Mb. During the week, is more stable but over the weekend is horrible.

Best regards,

PEdro

VF_Jerome

Hi Pedro,

thanks for your reply. Please tell me if you have connected other devices (router, switch, PowerLAN) to your cable router. Furthermore, please do some speedtests via direct ethernet connection (without any other devices connected) and please upload these screenshots afterwards.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Jérôme

Dear Jerome,

I contacted the vodafone support by phone number. In order to fix the problem, they booked an appointment.

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Pedro

VF_Jerome

Hi Pedro,

thanks for your reply. Afterwards, please give me feedback about this.

Best regards

Jérôme